Jasmine Cottage Cotswolds
• Unique Romantic Cottage Property in Cotswolds • 10% OFF • Travel Sep 2020 • Priced based on 3 guests sharing.
Jasmine Cottage is a beautiful 300-year-old Cotswold stone cottage nestled in the quiet, unspoilt village of Windrush. Surrounded by National Trust land, there are numerous walks in the stunning Windrush valley leading to water meadows and idyllic villages. Wildlife and birds are abundant and you will often see foxes, badgers, hares, deer and many beautiful species of birds and wildflowers. It is a perfect cottage to relax by the fire and unwind.
Your home-away-from-home is equipped to make your stay as relaxed as possible with antique furniture, designer sofas, a claw bath and comfortable beds. This is the perfect cottage to escape from the pressures of the world without having to climb into a car.
• You will love it! We would happily recommend this trip to group of 3 or couples looking for a romantic stay surrounded by nature.
• Not for you? We have an extensive choice of Luxury collection, Boutique collection and Adult Only collection properties which will satisfy your needs and personality, Call us to discuss.
We can tailormade packages for adults, couples, families, LGBT, groups. Get in touch with us and we will suggest our best holiday experience for you organized in a very safe manner to bring back unique memories.
At Travelisto we can put together any kind of package holiday will suit your personal taste and need, Contact our well experienced and keen travellers team and you will be soon enjoying the amazing nature of Cotswolds!
Details about this Offer:
- 3 nights in a 2 Bedrooms Cottage
- Welcome Hamper Included: A complimentary hamper will be awaiting you on your arrival containing milk, tea, fresh coffee, bread, butter, eggs, juice, wine and cheese, along with other essential items to prepare a light snack or breakfast. There may be some regional variations.
- 10% OFF
- Priced based on 3 guests sharing.
- Ground floor:
Entrance hall/study, kitchen and breakfast room with french doors leading into the garden, sitting room with wood burning stove.
- First floor:
Spacious double bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and a 5′ bed. Single bedroom with a 3′ bed. Bathroom with a hand-held spray attachment.
- Sleeps three guests.
- Two bedrooms and one bathroom.
- Stone inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Hand built, painted kitchen.
- Exposed beams, window seats, flagstone floors in the hall, and wooden floors in the bedrooms.
- Babysitting by arrangement.
- A selection of videos, board games, jigsaws and a good variety of books are available.
- Garden to the rear with a 5′ drop shielded by a hedge.
- One small well-behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- A guest bed is available at a cost of £23.50.
- Shared roadside parking.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Oil central heating, stone inglenook fireplace in the sitting room with wood burning stove.
- Electric double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Flatscreen HD TV, DVD and a selection of DVDs. Bose iPod docking system.
- Numerous board games, jigsaws and a wide variety of books.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- If you enjoy a leisurely stroll, make your way across the fields to the historic Fox Inn, (20 minutes) where you can enjoy excellent food or choose The Inn for All Seasons (20 minutes) which serves outstanding food and wines.
- The National Trust village of Sherborne is a two mile ramble along the valley. The charming Sherborne Village Shop and Tearooms serve excellent breakfasts, lunches and delicious homemade cakes. The deli is exceptional and you can find an amazing selection of goodies for your larder.
- Other quintessential Cotswold villages are Bibury, with the world renowned Arlington Row; Coln St Aldwyns; Hatherop; Stow-on-the-Wold and Bourton-on-the-Water, all within the local area. Slightly further afield you will discover the towns of Bath and Stratford-upon-Avon, both an hour’s drive.
- A few miles away you will find the pretty, medieval town of Burford where every little alleyway and side street hides an interesting shop, boutique or restaurant. If you desire culture and shopping, Oxford and Cheltenham are approximately 20 miles away.
- Cycle Hire can be arranged through Ty Cycles who will deliver to the cottage. For ask for details
About Jasmine Cottage, Windrush, Nr Burford, Oxfordshire
More about Jasmine Cottage, Windrush, Nr Burford, Oxfordshire
Equipment and Facilities
Thing to Do Nearby
Departure/Return LocationAccommodation only - Please Call us to add transportation From Usa, Uk or Europe
Important NotesSleeps up to 3 people. Minimum stay 3 nights. Children are welcome. One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge). Internet access is offered at this property for recreational purposes only and is not meant for business use.
Main DestinationsWindrush, Nr Burford, Oxfordshire
Incredible MomentA romantic place in the amazing Cotswolds.
Not IncludedFlightsGuideInsuranceInternal FlightsTransport