Champernhayes Farmhouse Dorset
• Unique Property Farmhouse holiday cottages in Dorset • 10% OFF • Travel 2021 • Priced based on 8 guests sharing.
This stone farmhouse was once part of the original, prosperous farm that was built to provide food for the local community and small medieval monastery. It is tastefully decorated inside to offer a combination of modern boutique and medieval charm. The sitting room has its original 15th Century flagstone flooring and 12 inch thick walls built from original wattle and daub construction, having lasted over 650 years!
• You will love it! We would happily recommend this trip to families, couples and group of friends looking for looking for a great Dorset escape.
• Not for you? We have an extensive choice of Luxury collection, Boutique collection and Adult Only collection properties which will satisfy your needs and personality, Call us to discuss.
We can tailormade packages for adults, couples, families, LGBT, groups. Get in touch with us and we will suggest our best holiday experience for you organized in a very safe manner to bring back unique memories.
At Travelisto we can put together any kind of package holiday will suit your personal taste and need, Contact our well experienced and keen travellers team and you will be soon enjoying the Dorset slow living and relax!
Details about this Offer:
- 4 nights in a 4 Bedrooms Cottage
- Welcome Hamper Included: A complimentary hamper will be awaiting you on your arrival containing milk, tea, fresh coffee, bread, butter, eggs, juice, wine and cheese, along with other essential items to prepare a light snack or breakfast. There may be some regional variations.
- 10% OFF
- Priced based on 8 guests sharing
- Ground floor: Sitting room with large inglenook fireplace complete with 16th Century bread oven and wood burning stove. A fully equipped farmhouse kitchen with table seating up to 12 guests.
Twin bedroom with 2 x single beds (option to increase to 3 single beds for additional charge); adjacent downstairs cloakroom with toilet.
- First floor: From the hallway, the stairs take you to the first floor. Master bedroom with 5′ bed and en-suite bathroom with over-bath shower. Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Twin bedroom (option to increase to 3 single beds for additional charge) with separate bathroom.
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms.
- Three en-suites and one ground floor bathroom.
- French windows from kitchen open onto private garden/patio with views of the valley.
- Woodland walks surrounding the area with a beauty meadow and stream.
- Large Inglenook fireplace.
- Original wattle & daub walls.
- Original flagstone floor.
- Wood burning stove and bread oven.
- Exposed beams.
- Indoor Jacuzzi and swim spa (private use with arranged time slots).
- Enclosed garden/patio plus communal garden with pond. Seating area within garden with gas barbecue (gas supplied).
- Up to two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog), to be kept on the lead please due to sheep or guests who are wary of dogs.
- On-site parking.
- Arrive on a Friday, Saturday or Monday for a minimum of a three night stay.
- Oil central heating
- Wood burning stove in sitting room.
- Hand built modern oak and granite topped kitchen, well equipped with oven, two dishwashers, microwave, fridge and freezer.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Games room with board games, DVDs & books.
- Flat screen televisions in sitting room and master bedroom.
- DVD player
- Bose stereo.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Garden furniture set and gas barbecue with gas supplied.
- Secured access to the jacuzzi area (pin code on door), please supervise children at all times and bring your own pool towels.
- Seating area within garden with gas barbecue (gas supplied).
- Located on the Dorset and Devon border, just two miles from Charmouth and just over the hill, Lyme Regis.
- Situated with the UK’s only natural World Heritage Site, this coastline is renowned for its fascinating geology and fossils – known locally as the ‘Jurassic Coastline’ – a real life ‘Jurassic Park’.
- The towns of Honiton and Axminster are within 20 minutes drive.
- Well placed for trips to the famous River Cottage HQ which holds events, festivals and training courses, 10% off any event or training for Champernhayes guests.
- The historic city of Exeter is 20 minutes’ by rail from Axminster and Dorchester is a 30 minute drive.
- Famous south Devon and Dorset beaches offer a variety of seaside experiences – Sidmouth, Exmouth, Lulworth Cove and Sea town.
- Experiences can be arranged eg. Yoga alternative medicine; guided fossil walks, electric cycle rides to pubs and historic places; in-house curry and vegetarian cooking; chocolate making lessons; crafts, textiles bush and wood crafts
About Champernhayes Farmhouse Holiday Cottages, Dorset
More about Champernhayes Farmhouse Holiday Cottages, Dorset
Equipment and Facilities
Thing to Do Nearby
Departure/Return LocationAccommodation only - Please Call us to add transportation From Usa, Uk or Europe
Important NotesSleeps up to 8 people. Minimum stay 3 nights. Children are welcome. Pets allowed at the cottage. Internet access is offered at this property for recreational purposes only and is not meant for business use.
Main DestinationsWootton Fitzpaine, Near Lyme Regis Dorset, UK
Incredible MomentTime to share good time with the family or friends in a unique farmhouse!
Not IncludedFlightsGuideInsuranceInternal FlightsTransport