Bali Spa Village Resort Holiday
This fabled ‘island of the Gods’ is deeply spiritual, with welcoming people and a rich culture, home to dramatic rice terraces, ancient temples and majestic mountains amongst scents of frangipani, religious rituals, colourful performances and tantalising culinary delights.
This intimate adults-only hideaway insists you switch off and has the appeal of a traditional, indulgent tropical resort. To stay in a more remote, less touristy area, it’s worth the three-and-a-half-hour drive north through the mountains, past dormant Mount Batur and the lake, which sits between the resort and majestic Mount Agung.
It’s a member of Small Luxury Hotels, yet Spa Village feels more authentic and sincere than other chain-hotel types in the collection, partly thanks to being staffed entirely by Indonesians.
Details about this trip:
- 7 nights in Kamar Room type
- Full Board
- Economy flights (connecting in Dubai)
- Private transfers
- 50-minute complimentary spa treatments per person per day
About Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali
Secluded and intimate, Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali sits on the shores of the quiet north eastern side of the island. At this tranquil, adults-only hideaway, guests are encouraged to switch off from the modern world as there are no TVs in the rooms and suites, each decorated with natural Balinese timber and neutral fabrics. Spend languid, lazy days lounging beside the infinity pool, taking part in healthy cooking classes or heading out on one of the many excursions available, while evenings are for star gazing. We’re sure you’ll love the 50-minute complimentary treatments at the spa which explores healing practices drawn from local traditions.
More about Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali
Services and Facilities
- Pencak Silat – Balinese martial arts
- Fitness circuit
- Starlight gazing
- Cooking classes -very popular!
- Traditional Balinese dance classes
- Tours and excursions including sunset cruises, sunrise at Mount Batur, bicycle tours and white water rafting
- Spa treatments including body treatments, massage, skin and nail care
- Diving and snorkelling
- The Boutique selling Balinese crafts and a range of spa products
- Swimming pool
- Internet facilities (Wi-Fi available at the lobby)
- Laundry and pressing services
Dining – The Wantilan Restaurant
Wantilan is the one restaurant, and when they shine, they wow, with an unexpected and inspired amuse bouche or exotic dessert that’s a contemporary spin on traditional flavours and ingredients.
- Beachside location
- Offers a seafood menu
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Departure/Return LocationLondon airport
Not IncludedGuideInsuranceInternal Flights
Map and Highlights