Fort Lauderdale and Western Caribbean Cruise
Following a multi million dollars makeover, the Independence of the Seas has a whole host of new extraordinary activities which are sure to appeal, whatever your age or interests and whether you want fast-paced fun or blissful relaxation. The ship also boasts an incredible variety of restaurants, cafes and bars, spectacular entertainment as well as a superb range of comfortable, feel-at-home accommodation.
• 2 Nights at Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach – a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel 4*on Room Only
• 7 Nights Cruise on Royal Caribbean – Independence of the Seas Ship in a Standard Cabin on Full Board
• 1 Night at Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach – a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel 4*on Room Only
• You will love it! We would happily recommend this trip to anyone looking for an amazing experience in Florida and in the Caribbean, Stay and Sail.
• Not for you? We have an extensive choice of Luxury collection, Boutique collection and Adult Only collection properties which will satisfy your needs and personality, Call us to discuss.
We can tailormade packages for adults, couples, families, LGBT, groups. Get in touch with us and we will suggest our best holiday experience for you organized in a very safe manner to bring back unique memories.
At Travelisto we can put together any kind of package holiday will suit your personal taste and need, Contact our well experienced and keen travellers team and let’s go to the Sunshine State and the beautiful Caribbean Islands!
Not IncludedFlightsGuideInsuranceInternal FlightsTransport
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 1: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Day 2 Fort Lauderdale, Florida:
Day 3 Fort Lauderdale and Cruise:
Day 4 Nassau, The Bahamas:
Day 5 At sea:
Day 6 Falmouth, Jamaica:
Day 7 George Town, Grand Cayman:
Day 8 Cozumel, Mexico:
Day 9 At sea:
Day 10 Cruise to Fort Lauderdale:
Day 11 Fort Lauderdale:
Map and Highlights