6 Days Gems of Iceland with Whale watching
Be mesmerised by the frozen beauty of Iceland on this icy adventure. Discover the geological wonders of Iceland’s rift valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Marvel at the famous hot springs in Geysir, and taste unique local delicacies. Visit the thundering waters of Iceland’s most iconic waterfall, Gullfoss, which translates to ‘Golden Falls’. You’ll also see the largest glacier in Europe at Lake Jökulsárlón, also known for its black sands. Take time to unwind in the geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon, a must-do when in Iceland.
I N C L U D E S
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- 5 breakfasts, 5 dinners
- Services of a Tour Director throughout
- Selected sightseeing
Incredible Moments: Unwind in the thermal waters of the Blue Lagoon
Things to note
- Slight changes to the day-by-day itinerary cannot be excluded.
- The day of “Northern Light Excursion” may change depending on weather conditions.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveller.
- Hotels outside of Reykjavik may not always be of the standard usually expected.
- Certain features are subject to nature’s law.
Not IncludedFlightsInsuranceInternal Flights
Day 1 - Arrive in Reykjavik, Iceland
Day 2 – Reykjavik – Thingvellir – Geysir – Gullfoss – Kirkjubæjarklaustur
DAY 3 - Kirkjubæjarklaustur. Excursion to Skaftafell National Park & Lake Jjökulsárlón
DAY 4 – Kirkjubæjarklaustur – Skogafoss – Seljalandsfoss – Hellisheiðarvirkjun – Reykjavik
DAY 5 - Reykjavik
DAY 6 - Reykjavik
Iceland is a country known for its natural wonders: glaciers, active volcanoes, black-sand beaches, geothermal areas, roaring rivers, majestic waterfalls, and beautiful lakes.