Holidays in Turkey
Travellers who seek something different are sure to find it at the crossroads of Asia and Europe. From the honeycomb caves and fairy chimneys of Goreme to the LED-covered skyscrapers that tower over Soviet-era blocks in Baku, the bold are rewarded with unforgettable experiences in Turkey.
If at all possible, the best way to explore Turkey is in a round-trip adventure to discover the best of Turkey’s ancient ruins and modern cities. Start off by exploring the fascinating ruins of Ephesus, once a great city. The magical, healing hot springs of Pamukkale will enchant, as well as the ruins of a well-preserved theatre. No trip to Turkey would be complete without taking a dip in the famous Blue Lagoon at Oludeniz. Finish your adventure with a ride on a a traditional Gullet on the Mediterranean, which will take you to the fascinating landscapes of Cappadocia.
Experiences we love in Turkey
- Discover the unique traditions and mysticism of Rumi’s Mevlevi Order at its birthplace of Konya, and watch the devout whirling dervishes act out a hypnotic sema performance in Bursa.
- Explore thousands of years of history hidden within the remarkable ruins of Ephesus, and have an exclusive tasting of the local produce in the Turkish mountain village of Sirince.
- Wade through the magical hot springs at Pamukkale and uncover the streets of Hierapolis that Cleopatra once walked with your small group.
- In Kas, discover a whole new level of relaxation on board a traditional Turkish gulet with an included coastal cruise on the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean.
- With plenty of time to explore the caves churches, underground cities, prehistoric rock formations and fairy chimneys of Cappadocia, you’ll be able to choose your own land (or air!) adventure.