TRS Yucatan Adult Only
• 5* TRS Yucatan, Riviera Maya Luxury Adult Only All Inclusive • 15% OFF • Travel March 2021
TRS Yucatan Hotel is part of The Grand Palladium Hotel Group and it is on the famous lively Riviera Maya of Mexico, just 30 minutes from Playa del Carmen.
It is a luxury hotel and a quiet retreat with incredible views of the sea and the private beach club make it a perfect 5-star experience. Perfect for couples and adults looking to enjoy privacy and personalized service, also with unlimited access to a wide range of top quality services.
Activities and 5 star facilities include golf carts, diving, kayaking and paddle surfing. The infinity pool is surrounded by Balinese beds overlooking the blue waters and white sand. Head to the Helios adult beach bar and live a day of fun in the bright rays or sunbathe on the VIP beach.
• You will love it! We would happily recommend this trip to couples and adults looking for privacy and personalized service, along with unlimited access to a wide range of services of the highest quality.
• Not for you? We have an extensive choice of Luxury collection, Boutique collection and Adult Only collection properties which will satisfy your needs and personality, Call us to discuss.
We can tailormade packages for adults, couples, families, LGBT, groups. Get in touch with us and we will suggest our best holiday experience for you organized in a very safe manner to bring back unique memories.
At Travelisto we can put together any kind of package holiday will suit your personal taste and need, Contact our well experienced and keen travellers team and you will be soon enjoying Mexican culture and a high service retreat!
Details about this Offer:
- Return flights from/to London Gatwick
- Return private transfers
- 7 nights in a Junior Suite
- All Inclusive
- 15% OFF
- Room Details: Junior Suite, 52sq feature a garden view with balcony and terrace, butler service, a spa bath, a living area, and a sofa bed. Flat screen TV, Bath/Shower, Safe, Minibar, Air Conditioning, Free Wifi
About TRS Yucatan, Riviera Maya
The modern suites are just a few steps away from the exclusive swimming pools for adults, where there is a bar.
The hotel has four pool bars, including La Terrazza, serving classic and sophisticated cocktails or a glass of champagne.
Enjoy a dinner accompanied by the great show of Chic Cabaret & Restaurant or go for the traditional Argentine cuisine of El Gaucho, two of its à la carte restaurants.
Then after dinner why not to embark on the night canoe tour to enjoy the silence and peace?
More about TRS Yucatan, Riviera Maya
Services and Facilities
- Adult Only
- Free Wifi
- Sun Terrace and Garden
- Outdoor furniture
- Room Service
- 24hr reception
- Outdoor Pool
- Sun Loungers and Beach chairs
- Fitness centre
- Spa and Massage
- Luggage storage
- Dry Cleaning
- Daily Housekeeping
- Free private Car Parking
- Tennis court
- Diving and snorkelling
- Barber and Beauty Shop
- Game room
- Mini golf
- Shops on site
- Table tennis
- Water sport facilities
- Nightclub and DJs
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Evening entertainment
Dining and Entertainment
- El Dorado Restaurant – Steak house
- La Adelita Restaurant – Buffet Mexican Cuisine
- El Gaucho – Argentinian Cuisine
- Tentazione – Italian Cuisine
- La Bohème – French Brasserie
- Helios – Buffet Cuisine, Inspired by the famous beach clubs of Ibiza
- Capricho – Breakfast, Lunch, Coffees, and smoothies
- Bahia E Brasa – Brasilian Cuisine
- La Lola – Spanish Cuisine
- Portofino – Italian Cuisine
- Sumptuori – Japanese Cuisine
- Ribs & More – American Cuisine
- Chic Cabaret & Restaurant – Gastronomic and sensory experience with Cabaret shows
Departure/Return LocationLondon Gatwick - Please Call us to quote transportation From Usa, Uk or Europe
Important NotesAdult Only Hotel - More departures available • Manchester 02 Mar ‘21 from £2,139pp
Main DestinationsAkumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico
Incredible MomentSophisticated luxury hotel very well located for getaways as a couple or with friends.
Not IncludedGuideInsuranceInternal Flights
Map and Highlights